With its first-class design and its lighting and transparency effects, the ID1 partition, centered frameless single glass, offers a smart concept for office
Loft glass walls have become the absolute must-have in terms of interior partitions.
- Demountable aluminium partition, 21 mm thick. Frameless full-height centered single glass.
- Maximum height : 3300 mm (depending on elevations).
- Aluminium profiles : silver anodised or RAL powder-coated.
- U top runners and open down runners, 21 x 26 mm, for 10 to 12.8 mm
- Junctions between glass sections with transparent 2-side adhesive
tape or Cristal microprofiles.
- Right angles, 135° angles, or T-shape angles with transparent 2-side
adhesive tape or Cristal microprofiles.
- Glass sections : edge-polished laminated or toughened safety glass, 10
to 12.8 mm.
Acoustic safety glass available.
Any type of sanding and decorative films.
- Standard or full-height hinged doors :
– 55 mm square doorframe with adjustable and reversible hinges.
– No supporting structure.
– 40 mm thick laminated wooden door.
– Aluminium-framed glass door, single or double glass.
– 8 or 10mm toughened glass doors.
- Swing doors (no doorframe), 10 or 12 mm toughened glass, with top and bottom pivots and floor spring.
- Sliding doors, 8, 10 or 12 mm toughened glass.
- Options and accessories :
– Integration of light switches into the door jamb.
– Electric strikes and locks.
– Automatic drop seal for wood, aluminium-framed and glass doors.
– Invisible hinges and door closers.
– One-way pivots fixed on doorframe for wooden or glass doors.
– Curved walls : profiles and glass
- Acoustics :
– Glass wall : RW = from 33 to 38 dB.
– Door set : RW = from 30 to 43 dB.